Tuesday, April 3, 2012

How does THAT MUCH fit in there?!?!

My fridge is like a clown car.  Way more is in there than should be or you even think there is.

I found many o' things in there today, including lots of "mystery" containers that I am still not sure of what was ever in there.  I was dreading this all day, but once I got it done, I feel such a sense of accomplishment!!


 Before...

After...


4 comments:

Lyndsay said...

Awesome before and after, I bet it felt great to see the after, even if there were a few mysteries to deal with :)

Anonymous said...

That looks awesome! You did a great job!

Anonymous said...

LOVE it! I need to do that SO BAD!
mk

Aimee said...

So impressed! I know that must have been so hard for you with your love of food ;) I like my fridge clean but hate hate hate cleaning in there- yuck!