So if you have EVER read my blog, you know that I love challenges.
And I have not really understood why until I had an aha moment tonight. I like them because it gives me accountability. More power to the people who can finish and complete a task on sheer willpower. I do not own that trait. So I embrace challenges and will take this one on with open arms.
If you want to follow along, it is from Money Saving Mom. Today's assignment was to get rid of 7 things, clean up/de-clutter the main areas of the home, and clean out a diaper bag/purse.
Here is the kitchen before...
I only really got to the kitchen (if you look really close in the after picture in the far left corner, you can see all the laundry in the other room that I did not touch), and the diaper bag, but hey, it's something!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment