Thursday, March 1, 2012

Whoever said...

...parenting gets easier was lying.

Or maybe no one ever said that.

Maybe it was just me thinking it :)

All that to say, we are in limbo (well, let me re-phrase, Blaine is not), about school.  Kindergarten that is.

To homeschool, or not to homeschool, that is the question.

Bleh.

5 comments:

Aimee said...

Why don't you just home school until everyone in your house is old enough to go? Then, maybe you could work?! In my opinion (just an opinion), all kids should experience school at some point... for social reasons at least. Like you and Tyler :) Although it may be scary, you and Blaine are both great teachers and I have been so impressed with how smart your boys are. They will be Godly men who are wise AND knowledgeable! I pray this for them lots! Above everything else, you GET to submit to Blaine and that works out cause he's super smart too! Love you :)

Redemption Road said...

Yes, this is a delima. We are praying for God to provide private school, but will be super excited to homeschool if that is His will and intent.

I am not too keen on public school right now, but there are a lot of personal reasons why, and they are probably all unfounded ;)

Anonymous said...

IMHO either way the boys will be so blessed. You amaze me with your fun ideas to teach them and how much they are already learning. I'll pray for wisdom and guidance for your guys and God's will.I love that you have that as an option as well! :)
mk

kellycmom said...

Thanks ladies for the encouragement!

Misty said...

Hi Kelly!

We are homeschooling kindergarten this year. I'd love to chat with you and tell you how it's going!! Talk curriculum, etc!! :)