This is just the story of an every day mom, doing every day life. I might try and make, bake or create a few things along the way, since I like a good challenge. Oh and my kids will pop up a lot, just cause that is the best part about being a mom :)
I am not leaving a comment for the giveaway, just commenting for fun.He looks like a baby bird ;)
"I'm bigger, I'm older and I birthed you...its mine." mk
"Oh sing praise to the cupcaaake..."Somewhat blasphemous maybe...
It is an adorable picture."I'm sure I can catch a crumb on the way to her mouth."or"That's big enough for the both of us! Open wide!!"
Time to stop nursing and hit the buffet table.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I am not leaving a comment for the giveaway, just commenting for fun.
He looks like a baby bird ;)
"I'm bigger, I'm older and I birthed you...its mine."
mk
"Oh sing praise to the cupcaaake..."
Somewhat blasphemous maybe...
It is an adorable picture.
"I'm sure I can catch a crumb on the way to her mouth."
or
"That's big enough for the both of us! Open wide!!"
Time to stop nursing and hit the buffet table.
Post a Comment