Friday, February 10, 2012

Hot Date

I was inspired by my friend Kirsten (her blog HERE), to go on an official date with each of my boys.  I take them individually places at times, but the focus is more shopping, or getting something done.  Not them.

So today, Noah and I went and got donuts.  It was literally a 15 minute date, but all my attention was on him and we talked about silly stuff like the weather and turtles.

But he has been holding my hand ALL day since.  And I asked him, what his favorite thing was, the kolache or the sprinkled donut.  He said, our hot date.

I love being a mom (most the time.)

2 comments:

rdominy said...

thought you might like this...with no facebook, thought I'd post it here http://www.divinecaroline.com/22324/37661

celiselott said...

Aww, too cute! Love to see y'all just plain loving on your kids.