Thursday, July 29, 2010

Ummm, wow I am speechless!


If you have ever wanted to coupon, or do a little research and save some money, but thought that it really did not matter, listen up! If you will take a little time and read blogs, and cut a few coupons, and do some research, you will find that we are spending WAY too much money on things. Just tonight here are the two things that I got.

The first was that at the end of July most Target stores will mark down a lot of their toys for 75% off (one of mine by my house was picked over, the other had TONS!) and I found this tip at Passion for Savings and Couponing101. I spent 96$ and get this SAVED 227.29$!!!!!!!! Meaning, had I paid full price for all the toys I bought, i would have spent over 300 hundred dollars. Now I have toys for the boys for Christmas, the next birthday, and all of their friends birthdays (if you look closely in the pic, you might see your kids next gift :P)


Next I found a coupon for layering tanks at Old Navy for 2$ a piece, when they are usually 8.50$. Found this tip at I Still Hate Pickles, thanks Kirsten!


All this to say, take the time to look into it, I would say, saving money is a bit easier than I had ever thought :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's amazing! i HAVE to start cutting coupons! they are so used to it at HEB they look at me like i'm snooty when i say no coupons. i want to say no i NEED them, I just dont have any guidance on how to do it!
melody k