Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Before and After: Living Areas

Ok, so here is the real deal...and keep in mind, I am one of the messiest people alive, so I do now that my clean might be someone else's dirty, but I know that I am a work in progress :)


These first two are my back family room that is supposed to be no kid's stuff, so it started out a little cleaner.

These next three are the entry room/playroom/catch-all of the whole house


The boys were really enjoying mom getting everything out :P

And of course the boys had to get in on the action in the living room!


Ok, here is the entry room, and as you can see, I moved some furniture by myself, oops :P


Tomorrow is the master bedroom :) I will be gone most the day, so it won't happen until late tomorrow night, but anything is better than nothing, please join me in this quest if you would like :)

1 comment:

Kirsten Oliphant said...

It looks great! Thanks for linking in, but sadly, the link is wrong so if you click on it, it goes nowhere. I think you can add another one, and if you don't, I will so people can see your great progress!! Glad to know we're both organizing, and I'd suggest a playdate, but that would mean we'd both make messes in each other's homes via kids. :)