This is just the story of an every day mom, doing every day life. I might try and make, bake or create a few things along the way, since I like a good challenge. Oh and my kids will pop up a lot, just cause that is the best part about being a mom :)
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
My lack of blogging
I have realized something...the reason that I do not write more is because I do not really like to make a post without pics (as those are always more interesting) and I do not like to download my pics all the time. I usually do it once or twice a month, which is about how often I update my blog. Also, it is not for lack of things going on in my brain, just that I forget to take the time to write them down. Realizing these two things I think will help me a bit, but I am not promising anything :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment