Sunday, January 24, 2010

To catch you up...

Too much has been going on lately, and I have not posted in a bit, so I will just put it in list form for the time being :)

-Noah is almost completely potty-trained! I am really glad that we waited until he was older, and stand by that decision :) We have had a few accidents and I still need to remind him about half the time, but overall, I am really proud of him and no NOT miss the diapers :) Although, this officially makes him a big boy...
-Hudson is still not sleeping, although I have been letting him cry...this morning it was two hours, and then it was time to get up so I just got him....bleh. I am really exhausted, but I am trusting in the Lord's strength and grace and know that He is teaching me many things.
-The Daniel fast/vegan thing that Blaine and I did was remarkable! And although we are done with it, I think we will be sticking to it for the most part. We went and had mexican food and both of us were horribly sick. I am not sure I can ever eat it again (well, at least for a bit :)
-I am just feeling a little bit better after having a HORRIBLE flu, the whole nine yards, chills, headache, fever, nausea, upset stomach, and am very grateful to see the light at the end of the tunnel today. Just trying to still take it easy, I mean come on, mom's don't get sick much (we can't) so I gotta milk it, right :)
-We are putting our house up for sale, or rent or something to get out of our mortgage in the next few weeks. After much prayers, we feel that we need to be spending less on living expenses and so we are packing up the clutter and such so that we can begin to show it soon. Keep you posted!

Well, that is us for now :)

2 comments:

Kirsten Oliphant said...

Good to catch up! Now we really need to catch up, so let's hang out! Plus I need to figure out a Los Cucos time...I don't think it will make us sick though. :)

Redemption Road said...

Kelly, I am so proud of you and potty training Noah. Mackenzie and I are in the throughs of potty training. Pray for us.

As for moving. Let me help any way I can. Just call me, I live close :)

Love you and praying for you guys.

By the way, I LOVE all the pictures of the boys. Was Noah in the flour on purpose?