DON'T keep reading if you have a week stomach or don't like kids...
But we finally had Noah go in his potty, after a week of trying...
And then, after that when he went down for his nap (or so we thought) he decided to take off his training diaper, poop on the floor, play with his trucks in it, smear it all over the carpet and then step in it and make footprints all over the hall :)
One step forward, two steps back...hee hee!
5 comments:
Whoa! I'm really glad that I didn't have to go through that. Sorry that's not too helpful though haha.
-Jeremy
Geez... Noah and Sawyer must be sharing tips! What is with all the poop playing? Does it smell gross to kids too? Or are they immune from the smell? :)
When I have kids, I'm installing cement floors in all their rooms!
Cement floors are a good idea, Erin. And rubber walls. And plastic covered furniture. :) Yeah, I think the poop playing exploratory, just like eating soap, which is what Sawyer is doing right now in the bath with Rob. I can hear Rob telling him it's yucky to eat--shouldn't he know this himself? You'd think...but he doesn't.
Kelly, I'm sorry! Ew! Double EW! Good thing about dogs is that sometimes they'll help by eating it? EWWW!!
I'm so sorry. My cousin did that when she was little and potty training. I hope it gets better FAST.
Stink... literally. Sorry about the mess! I'll be praying that potty training goes fast!
Post a Comment