Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I miss CHOCOLATE cake :)

I will write more about our adventure in a bit, but Blaine and I are going vegan, and sugar-free, and such (also called the Daniel Fast) for a bit...me for ten days, and him 21. All I gotta say is today is day three, and I hope it gets better than yesterday! But actually, it has been really fun too and such a bonding experience for us. The boys are screaming, so I will come back in a bit and finish...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What's the motivation for the vegan experiment?

Unknown said...

Keep it up! I hear very good things about the vegan diet, although I'm not perfect at it, I actually try to act like one as much as I can! Eat lots of almonds and other nuts so you get that protein and fiber so you feel more full! :) It usually helps me, because when I don't eat dairy or meat, I feel REALLY hungry all the time! lol
-Jeremy Peterson