This is just the story of an every day mom, doing every day life. I might try and make, bake or create a few things along the way, since I like a good challenge. Oh and my kids will pop up a lot, just cause that is the best part about being a mom :)
Wednesday, October 3, 2012
Hmph
I wish I could remember to blog more. And then I wish I could make time to do it. And then that makes me think about all the other things I need to make time for. Oops.
love this post, kelly! today I updated my blog at the expense of picking anything up off the floor, cleaning up from dinner, unloading the dishwasher, folding laundry, etc etc. See, if I don't blog about laundry, no one will remember the laundry, right? Right??
1 comment:
love this post, kelly! today I updated my blog at the expense of picking anything up off the floor, cleaning up from dinner, unloading the dishwasher, folding laundry, etc etc. See, if I don't blog about laundry, no one will remember the laundry, right? Right??
Post a Comment