This is just the story of an every day mom, doing every day life. I might try and make, bake or create a few things along the way, since I like a good challenge. Oh and my kids will pop up a lot, just cause that is the best part about being a mom :)
Friday, August 10, 2012
Long Hiatus
Oops. I have forgotten about my blog. Like literally I just remembered that I have one. Well, I need to remedy that!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Yes, you do! I have missed your pictures and everything! Can't tell you how much I LOVED having your boys for the afternoon and night, just wish it was longer and that the rest of you guys had been there too! LOVE YOU ALL Aunt Larky
2 comments:
Yes, you do! I have missed your pictures and everything! Can't tell you how much I LOVED having your boys for the afternoon and night, just wish it was longer and that the rest of you guys had been there too! LOVE YOU ALL
Aunt Larky
Do we have to post often to have a blog? I hope not because I have been really busy with these little monkey's lately!
Post a Comment