Thursday, August 16, 2012

Life...

Here are few of the things that are going on right now...

-Noah will be starting kindergarten in a few weeks.  I will not be waving at him with tears in my eyes (although I am SURE that I will have some serious breakdowns), because I am homeschooling him.  Yikes and yeah!!!

-Hudson will be attending two days a week of pre-school

-Eli is just crazy.  In a good way.  He is climbing on top of kitchen tables, throwing a ball (golfball to be exact, ouch!) overhand, and smiles constantly (as long as I am holding him!)

-Blaine is still trucking along at starting a photography company.  One day I am going to post some of his pics.  He is really good!

-I just had a week long break with out my two eldest (thank you Maw Maw Ella and Paw Paw Terry!) and so I got a ton of projects done!!!

-We are still just trucking along in life.  Nothing else really new going on.  God is good, family is a blessing, and we are up for another adventure whenever one comes our way :)

Pictures of life coming later :)

No comments: