Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Homemade :)


This was yummy pumpkin bread that I made, but I used wheat flour and half the sugar and it was still delicious! Just goes to show that healthy can be good!

These were homemade marshmallows that I made for Noah's teachers at school. I got the recipe from somedaycrafts.blogspot.com.

I got this recipe from someday crafts as well...it is sugar scrub and get this, only TWO ingredients...sugar and hand renewal dawn, and it works awesome, great gift.

I made this for my sister-in-law Aimee. She is going back to school, so I thought she might need something to read on. I bought this at target on clearance awhile back, and then added the chalkboard paint, flowers, and paint.

This is was for my mom, just a silver tray from the dollar tree sprayed with chalkboard paint and then I glued a ribbon to the back.

Here are a few things I made over Christmas!


1 comment:

AS said...

I like your homemade Christmas gifts! I love giving and getting homemade gifts.