Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas 2010

My family and I had a great trip to Canyon lake over Christmas...enjoy :)


This is crazy to me that this is in TX and only a few hours away from Houston...who knew :)

This was picture attempt number five, they just kept laughing.

Mom and Dad

The only one of us kind of looking

Sitting outside of the candy store

After bribing them with gummy worms

Love my Noah

My favorite pic of my dad with Hudson

Blaine shaved a different piece off of his beard every day, I think this was day two :)

Going for a walk

7 am trying to get the boys out of the house, we found this really cool dam. It was FREEZING!

The beautiful lake behind us and the boys being goofy.

Entertaining themselves at the house.

Walking around the property.


2 comments:

AS said...

This place looks awsome!

Redemption Road said...

I love the pictures; you are so photogenic :)