I am not one for asking for help, but I'm gonna...
I am gonna ask you to pray for us. In the last week, Hudson has had thrush, an ear infection, and a virus/fever with a horrible cough that he still has. Noah got the same fever/virus and still has a terrible cough. Blaine has had a fever for three days, cough, congestion, migraines, and other flu symptoms. I also have started feeling bad a few days ago, and I think it has finally hit me today. All this to say, I am feeling a bit overwhelmed and really attacked by satan in our health. It sucks, and I am trying to remember today what Christ did for me, and it is nothing in comparison of a hard week.
Also, some of you know, but we are going to put our house on the market. We just feel that we need to make some changes in our finances as well as are taxes are too high and some other things. We have been trying to pack and prepare for the last few weeks, and things keep coming up (sickness, activities, etc) keeping us from doing it. It is really discouraging, bleh :( We are staying in Katy, but really want to build something cheaper, or maybe move in with you if you are reading this :P
All this to say, if you think about it, could you keep us in your prayers :) Thanks to everyone who reads this! And may God really show Himself to you this weekend and all that He sacrificed for you! God is good all the time, all the time God is good!
2 comments:
I will pray and am so sorry! Please let me know (really!) if we can help at all! I love you and hope your whole family goes on the mend!
I just read this and am so sorry :( I HATE fevers and sickness and yuck and all that stuff. Praying for you and your sweet family. Let me know if you need anything; ANYTHING.
Post a Comment