In the last few months, it feels like there is a some sort of health thing going on in my family...
Both Hudson and Noah have had the flu, ear infections, colds, random fevers out of the blue, and some sleeping issues.
Blaine has had the flu which lasted extra long, migraines and a stomach bug.
I have had the flu twice, stomach bug, found I have an umbilical hernia from pregnancy, other TMI things related to having a baby that you can ask me about if you want (but let's just say it involves my bladder and such), two clogged ducts and mastitis, thrush, and now have a massive fever blister on my eye and can barely open it.
I guess part of this is just me needing to write it all out and vent, but more just really getting on my face and fighting in prayer for our family. It is rather discouraging. I really try to give our family mostly organic or whole foods, avoid most meds, shots, etc that could add extra crap to our bodies, use aromatherapy oils, exercise, and really try to do everything I can to keep us healthy. UGHHH. I have really come to the knowledge that I have to keep praising God and trusting Him that He is in control, as I really just want to throw in the towel and eat chocolate cake for breakfast and never get off the couch. Maybe we would be healthier that way, HA!
Blessed be the name of the Lord...
3 comments:
definitely said a little prayer for health for your little family. glad you have a good perspective!
hey there cousin! i'm sorry you're feeling so poorly and your family has had a rough go of things! it seems like it doenst rain hardships, it POURS!!! here's to praying ya'll can find something that works for ya'll and keeps ya'll healthy (and dont think for one second its something you're doing, its just these icky bugs.) when you have kids, someone is always sick!!!! we just hope and pray its never mama b/c that's EXTRA hard. love you! melody
Wayne has had bad allergies, and I honestly think it is the construction behind our house that is stirring up everything. You live close to us...maybe that is effecting your family too. Praying for you.
Post a Comment