If you have been on my facebook page you might have read that I have hurt my neck....and my back...and my arm...
I wish I could say that I was saving an old lady from being hit from a car, or that I was lifting weights and getting really buff.
Nope, actually I have no idea, and I am in TONS of pain, and not really sure what the heck is going on.
All I know is that I am enjoying these massages that I am shelling all of my cash for, but man do I want a good night's sleep and to be able to pick up my kid without wincing.
I will keep you posted!
2 comments:
I did NOT see it on facebook, because I see nothing on the new facebook. I don't get it. But I'm sorry you're in pain and hope it's just one of those crick things that goes away soon!
The Neurologist I saw is named Dr. Boone. A very nice guy. I really suggest seeing him. If it's a pinched nerve, which it sounds like, he can tell you if it muscle causing it or a herniated disk, by something a simple as an X-ray. Then you can get the proper treatment - such as Physical Therapy, or messages(I can't spell), or whatever it is you need.
I'm praying for you. Numbness, pain and not being able to function as a mom is NO fun.
Post a Comment