Friday, February 19, 2010

New stuff going on

Well, my neck/back/shoulder thing is still purdy bad, two weeks later. But in all honesty, I would not trade one bit of it. I am digging so deep into Jesus and realizing how much I need Him. So until He decides to take the pain away, I am going to embrace it with lots of grace that only comes from Him.

Also, we are still thinking and praying about what to do with our house. Do we sell it and move somewhere else here that is cheaper? Do we we try and figure out how we can stay here and just cut back on a few things? This is the big thing going on in the Chartier house, but I am excited to see what God does!

Oh, and here are some new pics :)










2 comments:

Avant-Garde said...

The Sweetest! I miss all of you!
Glad to read you are feeling a little better :-)

celiselott said...

Praying for you girl! Hope you get better soon! Amazing attitude.