Monday, December 28, 2009

New Things

Here are the new things I am doing as of tonight...
-De-activating my face-book account, for at least a bit
-Starting "Insanity", a hard-core workout video to get back in shape
-Letting Hudson Cry-it-out, not how I have been doing by going in and patting and picking him up and stopping after a few hours, but until he starts to sleep
-Potty training Noah...OH DEAR!
-Spending more time in the Word, I miss Jesus!

Now I just need God's strength to do all of them :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good for you! Bless you as you do that!

Kirsten Oliphant said...

I'll miss you on facebook! But I have a great potty training thing I have to read because Sawyer is showing signs of readiness. I'll tell you how it goes!

Aimee said...

Kelly! I am starting Insanity as well- already ordered, just waiting for it to come in. Let me know when you start, I'm sure we could both use some encouragement in doing it together. I miss you and think that what you are doing to change is going to be very rewarding and since you won't be on facebook, we're going to have to schedule a weekly "catch up" time to talk on the phone. I miss you and still want to know what's going on in your life as well as get updated on the boys :) Love love love you!