Tuesday, September 8, 2009

What is going on lately...in list format :)

Noah started his first day of Mother's Day out...too cute, and he was talking about it all last night! I will let you know how he liked it!

Between the two boys, I was up over ten times last night...so it is OFFICIALLY time to let our boys cry, and cry a lot. I am usually very against it, but have realized that if we do not do something, I am going to pull all my hair out and never get out of my pjs. So this week, I am turning off my phone, getting off the internet and focusing on getting them both sleeping. Happy and rested mom=happy and rested kids, enough said.

We went and visited Ty and Aimee and we had a blast :)

Hudson had his first "scoot" but I won't call it crawling quite yet!

We are trying to get more healthy and organic, but wow it is more expensive, but really it is ok. I think I will just sacrifice other things!

That is a few things going on, more to come later!

3 comments:

kristin fulghum said...

oh my word...10 times in one night! how are you still sane??

Anonymous said...

10 times in 1 night...gracious!!!!! i hope it works out to let them cry, i really do!!!!!!
melody k

Redemption Road said...

Uggg. I thought Noah was sleeping through the night no problem and it was only Hudson. Yuck. Keeping track with one throught the night is difficult enough, but splitting time with two is awful.

I am praing for all 4 of you in the Chartier home. Love you and hope to see you SOON.