This is just the story of an every day mom, doing every day life. I might try and make, bake or create a few things along the way, since I like a good challenge. Oh and my kids will pop up a lot, just cause that is the best part about being a mom :)
Sunday, August 30, 2009
This past week, we did A LOT!!!
Here are some pics of when Maw Maw Ella and Paw Paw Terry were here, and our time at the house, and the zoo-wow did we have fun :)
I found these pics of Noah and I at the Zoo when he was six months and then some new ones of Hudson at six months too :)
2 comments:
STop being so cute! No, don't stop. But you're cute. Um, is Blaine doing a gang symbol in that pic of you guys??
So cute. I love how the 6-month pics of the boys show thier similarities and differences.
Post a Comment