This is just the story of an every day mom, doing every day life. I might try and make, bake or create a few things along the way, since I like a good challenge. Oh and my kids will pop up a lot, just cause that is the best part about being a mom :)
Thursday, April 9, 2009
A few pics to at least catch you up
So..obviously it has been a little crazy in the Chartier house, but I wanted to catch you up a little on my two boys! Things are going pretty ok, just not much sleep, as well as Hudson has acid-reflux and pretty bad gas/colic like Noah did, so please keep us in your prayers...but hey, Noah turned out pretty cool, so it is worth it! Enjoy the pics...we are blessed and more to come soon!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am so glad you updated, and I LOVE the pictures. I need to call you today. Wayne's parents are at his sister's now, but we are still crazy busy. Rehersal and dinner tonight; wedding tomorrow; church, family reunion and bar-b-que tomorrow. Plus I had to go to the chiropractor yesterday and I am still sore. :(
precious! those are some cute kids kelly.
your boys are soo cute! please hurry and put up new pictures!! love to see them! will be back in June for another visit so will see them then! send me your home address! thanks xxooo margaret
Post a Comment