This is just the story of an every day mom, doing every day life. I might try and make, bake or create a few things along the way, since I like a good challenge. Oh and my kids will pop up a lot, just cause that is the best part about being a mom :)
Saturday, March 7, 2009
WELCOME Hudson Joseph!!!
Here are some pics of our new family! I will post more later, but wanted to at least let you all meet him ;)
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
He is adorable! Congratulations Can't wait to see him. Liz
3 comments:
He is adorable! Congratulations
Can't wait to see him. Liz
Kelly and Blaine, Hudson is so pretty. I am excited that he was born on my birthday, and I can't wait to see him. Much love, Aunt Candice
awww!! hooray. i just found you through kate's blog. mr. hudson is so stinkin' cute. congratulations!
Post a Comment