I found out yesterday that I have to be somewhat on bed-rest (no shopping, unless it is quick or I am in a scooter, not any continuous walking, no exercize other than push-ups and stuff like that, no running, have to lay down every two-hours, etc). I am only 22 weeks pregnant, and somehow this baby already thinks it is time to come out, NOT a good thing, so all this rest will hopefully convince him to stay put for awhile! Please keep him and I in your prayers.
Not that this would bother most people, as I am sure a lot of people, even my husband ;) would welcome being told they must rest, must sit, must just "be" for awhile! The ironic thing is that God has been trying to teach me this lately, and I have not wanted to listen, and now it is almost as if I do not get a choice. I am such a go, busy, run around person, and I have been feeling Him leading me to just rest in Him, and now, whether I like it or not, I must.
I have been reading "The Shack" lately, and so...okay God, I get it. I will slow down :) But I want it to be for more than just the baby, but to be for You too...ouch, this is humbling...
1 comment:
I'm calling you now to find out details!
Post a Comment