This is just the story of an every day mom, doing every day life. I might try and make, bake or create a few things along the way, since I like a good challenge. Oh and my kids will pop up a lot, just cause that is the best part about being a mom :)
Friday, November 7, 2008
Have you ever...
Basically this needs little description, but I was visiting my friend Sara last weekend and when you are in San Antonio, you eat breakfast tacos! She heard about this place called Taco Taco (on the Food Network it was voted best tacos in America) and so we knew we had to check it out! 45 minutes later, after waiting in a long line just to get in, we had them, and I would say...maybe second best. Oh and the line in the pic does NOT give it justice at all :)
3 comments:
Hey! I just found your blog! I am going to start blog stalking you now. Miss you and am praying for you!
Blame Mari for this ;-)
Blog tag! You're it!
http://celiselott2008.blogspot.com/
I think Courtney already tagged you, but I forgot and tagged you too. Oops. But I miss you!
Post a Comment