BUT, after talking to some friends, and really thinking about it, decided it was ok. I mean, he's a boy, so that helps in the him wanting pictures of the party when he's 30 years old dilemma. And also, I did not have the energy to do another big party right now. As well, Eli is kind of simple and low key to begin with. So I went with it.
Although, now in retrospect, asking Noah for ideas on where we went should not have been my game plan. Of course HE likes loud, lights, crazy places. Eli, not so much.
Rainforest Cafe it was. Oops.
But then we started to have a little fun
Hudson looks like he threw back a few too many beers in this one
Well, and so does Noah
What a world of boys looks like (this was the best one I got of 20)
Of course I still had to decorate a little :)
The cake was hummingbird cake...it was TOO DIE FOR (recipe HERE)
He loved the icing, the cake ended up on the floor
The hat was a no go
Overall a great night. I might just be won over on the small party thing.
1 comment:
Rainforest Cafe, my nemesis. Those pictures of Eli crying at the beginning, that's how I felt there...just kidding. Such cute pictures! Happy birthday Eli and way to go Kelly!
Post a Comment