I truly have had good intentions of starting another challenge or project, but it has been a rough few weeks around here. The boys (hubby and the little guys), were sick with the flu for over a week, I was a little burnt out from cleaning after my challenge, I am starting to feel REALLY pregnant (just hit 28 weeks) and exhausted, as well as sciatic pain that makes me want to scream, and that wonderful "pressure" you get when you are pregnant, as well, just have way too much to do.
All that to say, here are a few pics of what has been going on, some are the pathetic ones of my sickies, and then I am starting a new project. You will have to wait a few days to see what it is :)
1 comment:
so cute! those are some handsome fellas you have on your hands. Love it! melody
Post a Comment