Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Operation"GET HEALTHY"

Ok, so we just signed up as a family with a membership at the YMCA :)

Here's to hoping we go and that we get back to being healthy and in shape, and just overall feeling better, because I am a little sick of the alternative.

3 comments:

Kirsten Oliphant said...

I love you guys! But sometimes I think you really are not aware of how healthy you are, or are way too paranoid about being unhealthy. Unless you're ONLY healthy when I see you and then as soon as I leave start chugging sodas and eating creme pies or something while watching MTV.

Unknown said...

I'm joining a gym too Kelly. Sitting at a desk all day, and spending the rest of the day in a car leaves me feeling sluggish and poopy. My body is craving some activity. (I was going to say "craving some action," but was afraid that sounded too sexual.) I'm also trying to shop more at our local farmers' market. Have you seen Marianne's new blog?

Redemption Road said...

Congrats! You got your membership just when we had to cancel ours :( Feeling way to sick and costs way too much $$$ even at the reduced rate (if you are sick and not using it). Enjoy it enough for the both of us.