This is just the story of an every day mom, doing every day life. I might try and make, bake or create a few things along the way, since I like a good challenge. Oh and my kids will pop up a lot, just cause that is the best part about being a mom :)
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Some new pics
About all I have time to do is post some new pics, so enjoy :)
love seeing your new pics!! Hudson is really growing so quickly and Noah is as cute as ever!! maybe cuter, still!!! hope to see you soon! we leave tomorrow for Houston!!
Hey Kelly, I miss you and want to catch up. I'd love for you to come see my new apartment, but I know it's hard to get away with two boys, so I'd be more than happy to drive to you. Let me know when you have time. Monday is my day off, but I'm relatively flexible.
3 comments:
those are some cute boys! thanks for sharing.
love seeing your new pics!! Hudson is really growing so quickly and Noah is as cute as ever!! maybe cuter, still!!! hope to see you soon! we leave tomorrow for Houston!!
Hey Kelly, I miss you and want to catch up. I'd love for you to come see my new apartment, but I know it's hard to get away with two boys, so I'd be more than happy to drive to you. Let me know when you have time. Monday is my day off, but I'm relatively flexible.
Post a Comment