Wednesday, October 22, 2008

What has been going on the last few weeks...

A LOT!!!

We found out that we are going to be the proud parents of another little boy, and could not be more thrilled! I know how I was as a child and I think I am sticking with boys (although if this turns out to be a girl, I will work through it :P) It was kind of on accident, as I did not want to know again, but now I can do a little more planning, which I don't tend to do! It is a new side of me, I might even paint something blue!!! And if you look at the pic of me with Ella and Terry, you can see that boy GROWING quickly, yikes!

Also, my brother Tyler and his precious girlfriend, Aimee are officially engaged!!! He did the whole nine yards, with a scavenger hunt with roses and past journal entries that he had written, a slideshow of their relationship, wrote her a song and sang it to her, with hundreds of candles and rose petals all around them, and then got her the most beautiful ring ever (well, of course besides mine!) We are so happy for them, and they truly bring out the best in one another! I cannot wait to see them married and all that God has for them!





As well, my dear in-laws Ella and Terry were here last week, and let me just say...it was FUN, FUN, FUN, and then some! Of course Blaine and I were so happy to see them, but Noah I think loved it the most because he got to play non-stop, as I am usually needing a break during the day, they just kept on playing (thanks you two!) It was great to see them, and Noah had such a wonderful time! We are always so spoiled when we see them, and are so excited to go visit them soon in LA! And as you can see, it took us a few tries to get a good pic of the five of us!





Well, that is what has been going on lately...crazy stuff!

No comments: