Friday, September 19, 2008

Wow...Tired, is that even the right word?

I have been tired before, you know, the kind where you are just sleepy and need a nap...

Well, lately I feel as if it is more in my core, and just from being pregnant, and being a mom, and a wife, and a woman and even a Christian. I am just tired lately. I know that I am supposed to find my rest in Christ, but that seems to be the last place that I look.

I know I need to learn the art of "resting" while doing things. To learn how to play with Noah, or cook dinner, or just be in my house and allow it to be in Him, and in turn, not allowing it to wipe me out as I tend to do. I did not know something so simple could be so hard.

On the other hand, Noah is getting WAY easier lately and super cute, so that helps me in the times that I just don't think I can do it anymore! God knew how precious our kids would be in our lives when we are so worn...

No comments: